Thursday, October 13, 2011

Treasuring our heritage...and leaving a legacy.

It's me! by janelleh1
It's me!, a photo by janelleh1 on Flickr.
I don't know what this is exactly about but I think it's about healing and overcoming, happiness and joy. I want to treasure where I've been good or bad and I want to be happy and joyful over where I am and where I'm going.
This is me. God's creation; a person created to glorify Him. It all begins and ends with him. Everything is about him. So how does that effect my life? I should consume all that I am. I want to be mindful of this and have it be the legacy I leave.
I want to journal about this in different aspects of my life. It hit me last night, this experience could be healing and helpful in my life.
I want to be a better woman of God, a better wife and a better mother, daughter, sister and friend. I am going to dwell here for a while and explore my mind, memories and dreams. I want to be mindful of everything I do, everything I say and everyone I influence. I think it will change me; I want it to change me.
I not a horrible person. But I think there are parts of me that can be horrible if not filtered through the grace God extends to me every moment. So lets begin...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...