Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall harvest

Fall harvest by janelleh1
Fall harvest, a photo by janelleh1 on Flickr.

We are in the last of our fall harvest but seemingly the part that takes the longest! These are the combines finishing up the beans but today we finally got the go ahead for sugar beets again. I have fond memories of beet harvest because it's the first harvest I was a part of when I met my husband.
I love fall and everything that it brings with it. Pears, apples, pumpkins, leaves turning brilliant colors and memories of falling in love. I always thought fall would be a perfect time for a wedding but God knew it was the perfect time for me to fall in love.
So here we go... and hopefully continually until beet harvest is complete. Pray for strength to be a semi-single parent (although our families help me ALL the time). Hope everyone is having a great fall!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...