Monday, October 24, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- Let them be little.

Her "little" personality! by janelleh1
Her "little" personality!, a photo by janelleh1 on Flickr.
I'm entering again just because it's fun and it challenges me and my photo skills plus I get to look at other people's amazing photos.
So here's mine this week. Julia.... our littlest one!
Julia may be little but she has a BIG personality. Sometimes I don't know what to do with her but at other times she does nothing but awe me and make me laugh. Oh what a challenge she is but what an even bigger blessing!
This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

2 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

That little tongue and the twinkle in her eye tells me she's full of spirit!

Bridget said...

she is so cute, nicely captured

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...