Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Maternity Clothes

I think I'm almost to the point where maternity clothes, especially pants are more comfortable. I remember with Jack my pants were the first to be uncomfortable but I was a little smaller then but I suppose with two it will increase quickly! One thing I miss about working at the clinic is being able to listen to the babies heartbeats. I really probably listened to Jack's heartbeat every couple of days (if not everyday) for a while. Anyway, not too much new-I'm feeling really pretty good today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH, that would have been really nice to listen to heartbeats. I was sad b/c Peter didnt come to our first appointment - he was watching the daycare!!!!! ugh. I was dumb for letting him do that. So its partly my fault. But the first time i listened was the best feeling in my entire life. I think I even teared up. I think i have those black khapris that you borrowed before too, if you want to use those again. I remember writing in my pregnancy journal that the first time i wore maternity clothing was in February!! so I must have been 5 months pregnant. That is insane. I think I didnt have any though, and plus i was allowed to wear sweat pants every day too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...