Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Always guessing.

I listened to the heartbeats today. I'm not sure if I'm really hearing two different ones or not because I'm not a doppler expert but it was sure fun to hear! The rates I counted were anywhere between 152 and 168. It seems like they move around so much and the one on the left was much more cooperative. I have kind of been thinking there could be one of each but today I thought maybe there are two boys. I did however think Jack was a girl most of my pregnancy so my "feelings" in that area have proven to be less than reliable. Who knows, it's fun to wonder, just pray that they are both healthy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is there any way to tell before they're born if they're identical or fraternal?

Janelle said...

Not really because if identical twins split early they can have 2 placentas and fraternal twin's placentas can fuse and look like one. They will do testing after they are born.

Anonymous said...

I see. Tricky stuff. So do you ever stop and think, "I am carrying around TWO people"? It's like a party in your belly! Hopefully the sibling rivalry won't start up until after they're born...

Melissa said...

I love reading what you are going through. It was fun to see the ultrasound pictures, I hope you are feeling well. I am soo excited for you!!
Have a great day! Hope harvest time is a safe and productive one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...