Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting anxious for the first appointment

As some of you may know, around this week of pregnancy is when you typically have your first appointment. My MD is out of the office until next week so that is when my appointment is scheduled. I could see a NP this week but I like seeing the MD most of the time especially for bigger appointments like the first one, etc. It's so nice once you can feel a baby moving around to know they are ok but when they are so little there's no way to know. So I'm learning more and more to just trust God. He loves these babies more than I ever can so who better to be in control! I think I can already feel myself growing. I can kind of remember these feelings with Jack but I don't remember when they started. I definitely feel more pregnant at night. I am a lot better (almost nausea free) and the tiredness changes from day to day. Sorry there are no pictures yet of Jack or the first ultrasound but I cannot get them to upload yet. I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...