Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photography


I have really never dreamed of being a photographer of humans.  Animals and landscapes, maybe... but really never people.  But now that I have a decent camera and lens, I really wanted to take pictures for people for fun.  Meaning, if they have no expectations for perfect pictures and I have no expectation of payment it would be fun.  So I had the opportunity to take pictures of some friends.  While it was fun and a great learning experience it was stressful.  I really felt the need to capture perfect moments in time.  I did capture some but they were blurry or dark beyond editing repair.  Wow what a gift professional photographers have in their responsibility to capture these moments perfectly.  I love this challenge.  I want to learn, improve and continue to serve others in this way.  I am having fun taking pictures of my own children and family and hope the tradition started by my dad (recording family life through film) will continue with me!  Any photo tips for me?  Like in the above pic... I wish I had paid attention to getting the entire rocking chair and her feet in the frame... maybe next time.  Let's talk and learn from eachother!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...