Sunday, January 4, 2009

32 weeks


I had my 32 week appointment on December 31st. The ultrasound showed that the girls were both still head down and baby A is moving down. They are still within 1% of eachother for growth at appoximately 3 lbs. 11 oz. There was no change otherwise so I still have every two appointments! My goal date is February 3rd and anytime after that would be just fine, it seems. I really want to avoid the NICU. It seems to be coming quickly and dragging on at the same time. I have had a cold for the past week and a half so that has really run me down.

We might get the nursery painted this week and some other organizational things done so I'm excited about that. Jay and Jack got me a glider rocker for my birthday today and it is so comfortable. I'm going to get the ottoman hopefully and then I will have a nice place for nursing/rocking the girls (just need the twin nursing pillow). My parents are puchasing a pack 'n play for us too so then I will feel sort of ready. We have a couple of outfits but I want to wait for more sleepers, etc and diapers until we know what size they are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...