Friday, December 19, 2008

30 weeks

We have our house back! Our remodeling project is near completion. We now just have some finishing touches, need to paint the nursery and then we're hopefully done for a while. I try to post some before and after pictures.

I had my 30 week appointment yesterday. After answering many of my goofy questions, we check on the babies. Baby A's heart rate was 153 and baby B's heartrate was 140. They seem to be doing well. I feel them move quite a bit. I measure at 34 weeks so growth seems to be progressing too. I am supposed to start "taking it easy" because my cervix is soft and almost fingertip dilated so we don't want that to continue too quickly. So lots of water and more rest time. I really want to go to at least 36 weeks + so I'm willing to try to slow down.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...