Friday, January 22, 2010

Here's baby #4.  We loved seeing this ultrasound as much as the others.  It's amazing to see your baby.  I was of course tempted to find out the sex, but we had decided to wait so Jay held strong.  It will be so exciting to see on the day the baby is born.  I feel the baby move around a lot now and is a reassuring thing for me.

Today at our house no one is feeling quite right so that is too bad.  It's always exhausting to keep everyone comfortable.  Everyone is stuffy.  Jay and Hannah seem to have colds.  Bekah has diarrhea and has vomited twice in the last couple of days.  And Jack and I are just tired.  I hope we are all well by the girls' birthday next week!

1 comment:

mandi said...

WOW! Congratulations! I just saw your blog for the first time tonight. I didn't know you are expecting...and so soon! I'm happy for you and Jay. You are such good parents- all FOUR kiddos are blessed! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...